- To empower People to lead a pain-free, healthier, happier & active life through wholistic natural, preventive and regenerative solutions.
- To assist our clients reach the maximum potential for their individual physical needs and abilities
- To be known as the best geriatric therapy practice in Malaysia, driven by excellent results with proven technologies and the most knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff
- To be the number 1 member-based physio, rehabilitation & well-being centre that provides holistic health, wellness & vitality solutions & knowledge
- To establish minimum 1 centre (franchise) in major city of every state in Malaysia by year 2018
- To be the main component in all the Spring Tree retirement resort homes and Silver Tree aged care homes
Our compassionate staff aggressively focuses on increasing the function and physical well-being our clients/members who suffer from painful conditions or restricted mobility due to disease, injury or ageing process.
And while we treat each client as an individual, our primary goals for each client remain the same:
- Implementation of prevention solutions to protect, promote, & maintain health & well-being & to prevent diseases & disability
- Increase strength and function while reducing physical limitations and pain
- Build physical awareness and strength
- Cultivate lifestyle behaviors that promote wellness and longevity
- Restore daily living activities (given abilities)
- Maximize potential to perform daily living activities
In order to succeed in our devotion to improve the lives of our clients, our approach to rehabilitation begins and ends with the mission of preserving dignity and independence.